- PMI modeling: – is Quebec’s manufacturing industry ready for this change?
- Manufacturing and the Smart Sensor Revolution
- Gaining the Manufacturing Edge : Agility and Quick Reaction Time of the Engineering Teams
- Data-Driven Manufacturing is Coming—Are You Ready?
- 6 Strategies for Industrial Digital Change Management
Tag Archives: technology
In September, we published an article on the three levels of manufacturing maturity which are linked to mass production, labor, and information technology departments. In the same vein, we present the fourth level: industry 4.0.
This 4.0 industry involves scanning, connectivity, and automated data exchange. This new wave uses the