- From Conventional Simulation to Predictive Engineering Analysis
- PMI modeling: – is Quebec’s manufacturing industry ready for this change?
- Manufacturing and the Smart Sensor Revolution
- Gaining the Manufacturing Edge : Agility and Quick Reaction Time of the Engineering Teams
- Data-Driven Manufacturing is Coming—Are You Ready?
Tag Archives: MANUFACTURING
Predictive engineering analysis makes it possible to design a digital clone of the complete product that reflects reality and the environment in which it will evolve. Manufacturers in the automotive, aerospace, marine or other industries must reinvent the way they design to meet customer expectations in terms of costs and deadlines. […]
In September, we published an article on the three levels of manufacturing maturity which are linked to mass production, labor, and information technology departments. In the same vein, we present the fourth level: industry 4.0.
This 4.0 industry involves scanning, connectivity, and automated data exchange. This new wave uses the